An historic building.
Mounton House was built in 1911 for Mr H. Avray Tipping, french-born british writer and garden designer. It is one of the first concrete buildings in Wales.
The majority of the interior walls are covered with the original timber panelling from floor to cornice. The ceilings in the reception room and the master bedroom are original ornate plaster reliefs.